The whole darn fam

The whole darn fam

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shawn Dinello!!! In action...






Ok--since I am beyond exhausted I am saving my big post till tomorrow...BUT I am going to share something better.... (besides these ridiculously cute pics!!)...





our son, Shawn (yes that's his name!) in action!!
LIVE video!! (well not really live, but you know what I mean!!)




The boy can handle a ball like nobody's business....and boy can he MOVE!!!
CLick on the link below....and you too will fall in love...its the best 2 minutes and twenty seconds evah!!








I guarantee it!! Click right there on the words...with the line under them...
(this is for my sisters....LOL)









Right??? What did I tell you???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???



Oh....I am so smitten!!! Actually--we ALL are!!




xoxoxo

Amy .....more tomorrow....(hopefully!!)


2 comments:

China Dreams said...

I would be smitten, too.

Ruby

Mommy said...

AMY DINELLO! DID YOU HEAR ME SCREAM ALL THE WAY FROM THE SOUTH? I WANT DETAILS SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO,
M