The whole darn fam

The whole darn fam

Monday, May 17, 2010

GOT FORMULA??

GOT FORMULA??



Hello Friends!

I hope that this finds you all well!

I am anxious to tell you about a new campaign that I helped organize through my volunteer work with Love Without Boundaries. For those that don't know--I just took a position there as the
fund raising coordinator for their Orphanage Assistance Program. For the next two weeks we are trying to raise money for specialized formula for babies in need. As a mom to kids that needed lactose free and soy formula because of their sensitive bellies, I feel so strongly how important this is. I could not imagine not having the right formula to help my baby grow and thrive. These babies are extra special though. They have no parents to advocate for them--that's our job. SO please consider donating to this very important fund so that this very necessary formula can be readily available.

Our goal is to raise $2,000 in two weeks. Wouldn't it be AMAZING if we could exceed that?? Please help me help these precious babies!!! Go to the link below and it will show you where you click to donate!

PS--It would be really great for me if we could show everyone at LWB that the first fund raising effort I was involved in was wildly successful!! Help me show off a little!! :-)


http://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/pdfs/May%202010.pdf

Blessings to all of you and thank you in advance for considering this important need!!

Amy Dinello
Fund Raising Coordinator
Love WIthout Boundaries Orphanage Assistance Program
http://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/

No comments: