The whole darn fam

The whole darn fam

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shawn...


I cannot even tell you the stress that I have been feeling at the lack of pics since April...

I truly felt like there had to be something wrong...he was hurt, sick, something...(I know, it's irrational...I mean it's not like they are busy or anything!!:)

And then, after checking my emails one last time before bed...here they are!!! My beautiful, beautiful boy!! Is it possible that he is even cuter???? Oh my word!! And he is so big...it makes me want to seriously cry!!

As Caroline said.."Oh, no Mom...it took too long to get him, and now he got big!!"

We love him to pieces...seriously...madly in love with his face!! And we could be holding him in just 2 months!! (If all goes well!) ...

Without anymore rambling...here are pics of him, taken Saturday...which just happens to be my birthday!! What a GIFT!!

At the end of the photos I made a slideshow with my new bday present..Macbook! I am having so much fun with it!! Click on the arrow to watch the slideshow!!












Isn't he AWESOME!!!???? I am so in love!!!

Here's the slideshow!


7 comments:

Lisa L said...

He is precious! New pictures are such a blessing.

sierrasmom said...

What a beautiful little boy!!! Congratulations on the new pics!!X!

Rebecca said...

We're so excited for you! Can't wait until Shawn is home with you!

Jaime said...

He is so very handsome! What a blessing these photos are!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of your handsome boy! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

~Bonnie Dumas

Football and Fried Rice said...

He's so, so cute! So glad for the updated pictures!!

Anonymous said...

We adopted our daughter from Baoan innShenzhen, China. Your pictures look like Baoan. Our daughter came home in May 2007 at almost 2 yrs of age. She turned 6 in July. Shawn looks darling. I'm so glad for all of you!