In just 30 minutes, you can serve this delectable dish, with a rich, satiny Alfredo sauce that coats chicken, broccoli and pasta.
- 1/2 of a 16 ounce package linguine
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often.
Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture in the skillet and cook until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo: Substitute grilled chicken breasts for the skinless, boneless chicken.
Shrimp & Broccoli Alfredo: Substitute 1 pound fresh extra large shrimp, shelled and deveined for the chicken. Cook as directed for the chicken above, until the shrimp are cooked through.
Serving Suggestion: Serve wth a mixed green salad topped with orange sections, walnut pieces and raspberry vinaigrette. For dessert serve almond biscotti.
You can substitute spaghetti or fettuccine for the linguine in this recipe.
Cost per recipe: $7.86
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!