The whole darn fam

The whole darn fam

Saturday, December 12, 2009

UNCLE!!





Well-we have now proven that ONE of you can get the job done--because one multiplied by 20--equals ALOT of clothes!!! I am humbled, inspired, and I have that warm, fuzzy feeling you get when you realize that the greater human race is GOOD with a capital "G"!!


I am not accepting any more clothing donations right now--but I may just do this same clothing drive again in the Spring--there has been such an overwhelming response! These adorable kids are going to be VERY well dressed this winter!! THANK YOU!!


My UPS guy is going to think that my kids are really getting alot of Christmas gifts as he delivers box after box to our house! haha!


I am now accepting donations of formula though-for those that still wish to donate. If you send me a can--I will send it along to PHF. I am also in the process of talks with some of the major formula companies about donating some--but since that might take some time-I am just going to send some for the meantime.

I also have gotten some inquires about the adoption of this little one. I am not authorized--since I am now "working" with PHF to give out any adoption info on him. But--he is on the shared list--and that's all I'm gonna say!! :-) People have also asked if our family is adopting him. I am leaving that up to God's will. But those that know me-know that I would be on the next plane! And that's all I'm gonna say about that.......:-)

In the meantime I am still going forward for fundraising for his surgery--and am trying to figure out the best way to do that. I have to talk to the accountant at PHF to see about the chip-in. But if someone is anxious to donate right now--You can mail me a check made out to:

Philip Hayden Foundation

and on the memo line put "Taylor's Surgery Fund"
Just email me @-
Dinello04@comcast.net
and I will give you my address!


And I will mail them on to PHF. I will also be sure to be keeping a total on here so you can all see how we are progressing!!

I will leave you with a photo of Taylor---the ONE whose life YOU are all changing.....
and a quote that I love...


"Each time a man stands up for an ideal or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he send out a ripple of HOPE, and crossing each other from a million centers of energy and daring, these ripples can sweep down the mightiest walls."

Robert F. Kennedy

No comments: